Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Hello guys ...Surya Namaskaar to everyone....

I have been thinking to revisit my blog for long time. But i dont know may be out of laziness i coudnt do that. A long time has passed since 2010 and now we are in year 2016. It will be wrong to say i have changed a lot but yes I have learned alot. There were hell lot of events, series of emotions, visited many new cities, met new souls . When I say I have learned a lot i mean I have found wide meaning of life and also come to know about different people and different sets behavior .  Its really a common and normal statement but all these have taught me a lot. I will try to share my experiences which I think is really enriching and can be helpful to others too. Right now I have come back to the blog writing because I m feeling lonely, sad, saturated, discouraged, subdued and even decimated. I know all these are big words but I have been in stage of depression and emptiness for so long it sucks my soul out of my body. And still some time I get into that stage. But then the thought of Gandhi JI which I used to tell people as an encouraging set of words comes to mind and I thought the time has again come when resposibility lies on my shoulder to drive the emotions towards more of positivity

And the set of words are

" Be The Chanege You Wish To See In The World"



Yours 
Surya 







No comments: